- Built to MOT specifications using sheet plywood and structural epoxy glass
(aluminium or steel is a viable alternative) with cabin tops of ply, glass,
foam, glass for a clean appearance internally. The multi-chine hull form
proves easier to construct than other methods.
- Interior layout includes a private owner's cabin with a ensuite and
separate shower. Beneath the pilot house/saloon seating is another double
cabin. Opposite the heads/shower is a private cabin with two single bunks. A
galley and saloon resides in the pilot house.
- The cockpit can be completely covered in with a bimini top and side
curtains for all weather indoor/outdoor living.
- Power is a recommended 100Hp diesel through conventional shaft.
- The sail plan is moderately sized to ensure the boat will sail in light airs, compensated by a large bulb keel with a moderate draft and flat base.
8500 Kgs lightships
Information Request Form * required field