- Accommodation within the main hull consists of a reasonably sized double
bunk in the forward cabin. Under the bunk is a large storage locker. There
is standing room between the main bulkhead and the bunk front. Also the
forward cabin has a port and starboard gear locker.
- Exiting aft into the saloon passing by the centre case which divides the
companionway forward from the toilet and hand basin area is a raised seat to
starboard and a raised 'L' shaped dinette to port. This area has the water
tanks built under the floor with a head tank under the seat. The aft end
saloon seat return has an ice box built in with a front loading door.
- Aft of the saloon is a moderate size navigating station and chart table
with the ships batteries built under. Opposite is the galley complete with
cup rack, cutlery draw, open utensil bin, food storage, two burner stove,
sink, a wall mounted califont and electric water pump.
- Aft is another double bunk which has sitting headroom in the forward end
made possible by the bridge deck area in the forward end of the cockpit.
- Stepping into the cockpit the sense of space becomes immediate with two
six foot long cockpit seats with a large open coaming locker behind. The
coamings have mainsheet/gennaker sheet winches on them. Under the seat lids
to port is a 9.9 Hp four stroke outboard motor which tilts up into the pod
built into the flair of the main hull. To starboard under the seat is the
outboard fuel, gas bottle and additional storage.
- The mast is a non rotating swept spreader fractional rig with the sail
controls leading back to jammers on the aft edge of the cabin top. The winch
at this point also doubles as genoa sheet winches.
- Moving forward is the anchor locker which has a rope / chain capstan feed
into a long shallow anchor locker. at the front of the anchor locker is the
forestay and furler attachment point with a 1.2 meter long prod for
gennakers attached permanently to the hull. This has a bow roller built on
the end and doubles as an anchor prod.
- The floats are connected by ply / glass beams which are permanent and do
not fold up. The floats have reasonable size access hatch in the tops to
usable storage for such items as spare sails, scallop dredges, spare
anchors, ropes, fenders etc.
|DRAFT BOARD UP||.45 metres|
|DRAFT BOARD DOWN||2.0 metres|
Information Request Form * required field